NEON summer look

Hi everyone!

For today's post I wanted to show you an amazing colourful outfit for summer.

I'm wearing yellow pencil skirt, bright pink crop top and nude accessories.
I'm in love with this colour combination! This is by far my most favourite outfit for summer! I adore the colours!....in fact, I just love everything about it!
I think this outfit is just perfect to wear for a night out, or to go out for dinner.

What do you think of this outfit? .. let me know!
Thanks for checking x











 Outfit details
pencil skirt: River Island
crop top: River Island
heels: Zara
bag: Chanel (here)
ring: Swarovski
watch: Michael Kors (here)

No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig