Classic Pin Up - Makeup Look

Hi everyone!

The classic pin up look is one to be adored as it’s been the go-to makeup trend for centuries. It's very classy and sexy. I absolutely love it!

I love wearing red lips from time to time, as they are a total classic and will never go out of fashion!   

Today i wanted to show you how i created this gorgeous pin up look, it's really simple and easy to achieve. I kept my eyelids basic with neutral eyeshadow and a slightly winged eye liner. I also added some lashes and of course I used my favourite red lipstick to get that beautiful bold lip.

All the products that I used are listed below, along with the pictures.

I hope you like it and thanks for checking.
Laura x























PRODUCTS USED

Face... 



























1. Benefit Porefessional primer ( i started my face with this great primer for a smooth finish)

2. Make Up Forever HD foundation in N125 ( i buffed my foundation with a kabuki brush to get nice flawless finish. I really love this foundation it has a matte finish and it photographs really well)
3. Mac pro longwear concealer in NC20 ( i used this concealer to highlight under my eyes. it's my favourite concealer ever, it doesn't crease at all! i love! )

4. Laura Mercier loose translucent powder ( i then set my under eye concealer with loose powder using beauty blender for best finish)

5. Mac Harmony ( to contour i used this blush, as always )

6. Dolce&Gabanna bronzer ( for all over bronzed look i applied this lovely bronzer on the hoes of my cheeks, forehead, chin )

7. Nars blush in Madly ( for my blush i used this nice warm toned blush for a neutral look )

8. Mac soft and gentle ( to get a nice glow i applied some highlighter on my cheek bones )



 Eyes, Brows, Lips...

























1. Beautiful Brows powder in Dark Brown ( i filled in my brows as always with this dark brown powder )

2. Benefit High Brow ( to highlight under my brows, i used this ivory pencil )

3. Mac clear brow gel ( i then set my brows with clear brow gel )

4. Mac paint pot in Soft Ochre ( for my eyes i used this nude base )

5. Urban Decay naked basics palette ( for a very natural look i used 'Foxy' all over my lids, then 'Naked 2' in my crease and 'Faint' for a bit more definition. I used 'WOS' on my brow bone. I also added some basic white eyeshadow in my inner corners for more pop!. Then to finish of the eyes, i used 'Faint' on my bottom lash line )

6. Inglot gel liner in 77 ( i then applied perfect winged liner with my favourite gel liner )
7. Diorshow maximizer ( to add some more volume and length i applied this lash primer)

8. Rimel Lash Accelerator mascara ( i then applied this lash lengthening mascara on my top and bottom lashes )

9. Nars eye pencil in nude ( to make my eyes pop, i applied this nude pencil in my water line)

10. Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil ( for a bit more definition i added some black pencil in my outer corners of my waterline )

11. Velour lashes in LashInCity ( i then applied these gorgeous lashes to finish of my eyes - I'm totally obsessed with the way they look! )

12. Mac Ruby Woo lipstick ( for my lips i used my favourite red lipstick , i think this colour is perfect for brunettes )

13. Nyx butter gloss in Cherry Pie ( for a glossy finish i added this lovely red lip gloss )
 



No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig