Colour Block

Hi everyone!

As you may know if you follow my blog i always love to match my colours, but   today i wanted to show you how two bold colours, can look so good together.  

Colour blocking creates a cool and vibrant look. I love how red and purple work so well together. I decided to wear this lovely red pencil skirt from River Island paired with a simple purple vest top. I really like the overall effect of this combination and I hope you do to! ;)

Thanks for checking.
Laura x

























































Outfit Details

pencil skirt: River Island
vest: Zara
bag: Chanel
heels: River Island (here)
watch: Michael Kors (here)
ring: Agatha (here)
necklace: local boutique



No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig