Orange & Purple - Colour Block

Hi everyone!

Lately I've been loving colour block combination. I think it's a really fun and bold look and definitely gets you noticed! ;)

Today I decided to pair orange and purple, as it's a very popular colour mix and it looks really great together. I'm wearing these bright orange trousers from River Island, a simple vest from Zara, orange high heels and some gold jewellery. 

This is perfect day wear, as it's very classy and comfortable.

By the way today I had my hair done, so you might notice my hair looks a bit darker :D

Thanks for checking.
Laura x























































Outfit Details

trousers: River Island (here)
vest: Zara
heels: Zara
bag: Chanel (here)
earrings: Vintage shop
ring: Noir


No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig