Emerald Green

Hi everyone! 

Today's look is really quite casual, but also classy at the same time! 
I love this green blouse from Mango. It has such a lovely emerald green colour and it looks great with lots of things! 
Here I paired it with this black skater skirt and some simple black heels. It's a perfect combo! - it's a versatile smart day outfit, which is suitable for a wide variety of things! I love it, as green is one of my favourite colours! To match things a bit I also added this beautiful green ring and earrings. Hope you like it!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x 
































































Outfit Details

skirt: River Island
blouse: Mango (here)
heels: River Island (here)
bag: Le Bell
earrings: H&M
ring: Swarovski (here)
 


No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig