Feeling Tropical

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to do a fun and colourful look! 
I decided to wear this beautiful tropical pencil skirt and matching crop top. I've had it for a while now, but I never wore these together, so I thought it's time to make a look with it! 

This look is really bright and vibrant and as yellow is one of my favourite colours, I absolutely love this outfit! I think it's amazing for summer and it looks great with a tan! Plus I love how it fits me.

Here I paired it with my new nude bag from Ted Baker and nude pointy heels. 

Hope you like this look and stay tuned for more.
Laura x

























































Outfit Details

pencil skirt: River Island (here)
crop top: River Island
heels: Kurt Geiger (here)
bag: Ted Baker (here)
ring: Swarovski
necklace: Swarovski



No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig