The Colour Of Spring

Hi everyone! 

I'm back! after a little blog break! As "spring has sprung",but it's still quite cold here in the UK!, I wanted to do a warm and simple look, but with a bit of colour to it!

I always tend to wear black quite a lot while I'm in UK, but I think it's fun to give your outfit some colour!

I love this lemony yellow! and I think this jumper is an amazing way to give you a great pop of colour to your outfit. It's so soft and comfortable to wear, I love it! I have one in black as well! 

Here I paired it with some simple black trousers and black heels.

Thanks for checking 
Laura x














Outfit Details

jumper: Topshop (here)
trousers: River Island (here)
heels: Christian Louboutin (here)
bag: Chanel
necklace: New Look
 ring: Swarovski (here)


2 comments

Sam G said...

Love it. Thank you.

Maskabrownx Übermensch said...

Pointed toe pumps are awesome, they can make almost every outfit look sexy. Very nice.

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig