Tights & Boots Combo

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to show you another one of my favourite outfits to wear while I'm in the UK. I'm so in love with these Aztec print tights! I love pairing them with high knee boots and shorts. It's just a really great outfit that looks very stylish and sexy. 

To make this look stand out, I wore this great faux fur stole, which I absolutely adore! It has a really great colour and it looks quite expensive! This piece can make any simple outfit look really great and sophisticated!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x













































Outfit Details

jacket: Zara
faux stole: Miss Selfridge (here)
shorts: Topshp
tights: River Island (here)
boots: River Island
bag: Chanel
sunglasses: Ray Ban (here)
ring: Swarovski (here)
 


1 comment

Her Magnificence said...

This post HAS TO have a comment: it is an outstanding look even for this totally magnificent blog. Whenever I go shopping anywhere remotely fashionable in the UK in future I'm going to be looking out for you on one of your visits! Seriously, why can't British girls look so good?

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig