Golden Shadows And Healthy Glow

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to do a makeup look, as I didn't do one for ages! and of course I love makeup!

So here I wanted to show you this very subtle golden eye with glowing skin. My camera didn't really show this look so well but, I love it so much and I've been wearing a lot lately and so I wanted to show you how to achieve this look. 

I got some new Inglot shadows a while back and I've been obsessed with one particular colour 407 - this gorgeous peachy, coral, golden colour. It looks so beautiful on and it looks particularly great with green eyes! - In fact I'm sure it would look amazing with basically any eye colour. I love warm shadows on me especially in the summer. 

Hope you like this look and look out for more coming soon! ;)

Laura x 





 Get The Look

Face

1. I started of with a primer, here I'm using Benefit Porefecional.
2. I then applied my foundation with a bit of Sun Beam from Benefit, for that lovely all over glow. The foundation that I'm using is in the shade 3,5 and it's the Giorgio Armani luminous silk Foundation - I'm in love with it! it has a great coverage and looks so flawless.
3. To highlight under my eyes, I'm using Mac pro longwear concealer as always.
4. To contour my nose and hollows of my cheeks I used Bobbi Brown foundation stick in Almond. 
5. To set the concealer I applied some Laura Mercier translucent powder.
6. To bronze my face a little bit more I used Gurlain Terracotta bronzer in 03.
7. For blush I'm using my old time favourite Mac Margin. I love this blush so much it gives you the most amazing glow. 
8. To finish of the face I applied this gorgoues highlight colour from Bobbi Brown, it's the Shimmer Brick in Apricot. 

Eyes

1. To prime my eyes I applied Mac paint pot in Soft Ochre.
2. For my all over lid colour, I chose this beautiful colour form Inglot in 407. I then used this very pretty highlight colour 393 in my inner corners and on my brow bone. To add a bit more definition to the crease, I used this golden shadow 405 and to darken this look a little bit more I used this darker brown colour 145 in the outer corners and on my bottom lash line. I also added 407 colour to my bottom lash line for a more blended look.
3. As always I then added some winged liner and lately I've been loving the Stilla waterproof liquid eye liner. It has a very fine tip, so it's very quick and easy to apply. 
4. I then added some mascara to my top and bottom lashes. Here I'm using my go to mascara from Chanel.
5. To darken my water line I appied Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Perversion. I always apply only half way through the water line.
6. To brigten my inner corners I applied Nars eye liner in Nude.
7. To finish of the eyes I applied Huda Beauty lashes in Giselle! - Love them! 


Lips and Brows

1. For my brows I used Benefit Brow Zing in Medium.
2. To clean and highlight my brows I used Kevyn Aucoin concealer in SX 03.
3. To set my brows I used mac clear brow gel as usual.
4. I then lined my lips with my favourite lip liner from Rimmel in 018 Addiction.
5. For lipstick I used Mac Kinda Sexy.
6. To add some gloss and shine to my lips, I added Chanel lip gloss in 146.


 

No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig