Lemon White

Hi everyone!

This particular outfit I wore a couple of weekends ago. It was a very lovely day here in Dubai and I went for a nice breakfast, followed by some shopping.
I wore a very comfortable, yet summery and fun outfit. I loved it! 

For a nice pop of colour, I wore this really pretty floaty blouse from River Island. It's quite short, so I paired it with my high waisted white jeans. 

To really finish off and style this look even more, I also added this really amazing necklace that matched so well with my top! 

Hope you like it and thanks as always for checking.
Laura x





































































































































































Outfit Details

top: River Island
jeans: Topshop (here)
heels: Dune
bag: Bencivenga
necklace: Topshop
sunglasses: Gucci (here)
ring: Agatha


No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig