Orange Burst

Hi everyone!

I love orange, it's such a beautiful colour for summer and it compliments a tan and dark hair. I don't own so many orange clothes, but I have this very classy dress that I got about a year ago from Zara and I didn't wear it much. It's really simple and it fits me very well, I love it!
I decided to wear it again, but for a bit more of a statement to this look, I added this gorgeous orange scarf, and the colours matched perfectly!  

To keep everything looking neat and classy I added my nude pumps and nude handbag. This outfit is great to wear from day to night.

Hope you like this look and thanks for checking.
Laura x

























Outfit Details

dress: Zara
scarf: Tk Max
heels: Kurt Geiger (here)
bag: Charles and Keith (here)
sunglasses: Ray Ban
earrings: Swarovski (here)

watch: Michael Kors (here)
ring: Swarovski
brooch: Swarovski (here)



1 comment

Dainté said...

you look like a movie star ! Gorgeous !

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig