Black Pencil!

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I featured a pencil skirt on my blog and I still love to wear them! This one is from River Island (in fact quite a lot of my pencil skirts are from River Island!) It looks like it's leather but it's actually not! It's made from a very thin material, so it's comfortable and light weight to wear on a hot day. To give this look a bit of colour, I wore a yellow vest and one of my favourite scarfs. 

Thanks for checking.
Laura x
















































Outfit Details

pencil skirt: River Island
vest: Zara
scarf: Versace
bag: Charles and Keith (here)
heels: River Island
earrings: Swarovski (here)
rings: Swarovski (here)


1 comment

Unknown said...

Beautiful photo !!!

http://forevernatali.blogspot.ru/

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig