Metallic Moments

Hi everyone!

In case you haven't noticed already, I'm quite obsessed with shorts these days! I've been rocking them both day and night. 
Here I'm wearing these fabulous metallic shorts that I got from Miss Selfridge. They are great statement shorts to wear out in the evening, or for when you want to look extra glamorous! 

I paired them with a simple black blouse for a more classy look. It looked great together with the shorts!
As for my shoes, I wore my new Kurt Geiger pointy heels that I'm absolutely in love with right now! They are very shiny, very comfortable and look great with pretty much any outfit!  

Thanks for checking.
Laura x



































Outfit Details

blouse: Mango (here)
shorts: Miss Selfridge
heels: Kurt Geiger (here)
bag: Charles and Keith (here)
ring: Swarovski (here)


1 comment

Sel said...

Hey Laura,

love your outfit so much :) always so elegant. do you wear high heels all day or only for the pictures?

selin <3 www.selinsbeautyplace.blogspot.de

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig