On The Bridge

Hi everyone!

You may have seen this featured crop top on my blog recently, but I love it so much I just had to feature it again! 
Here I wore it with this lovely pencil skirt that I've had for a very long time in my closet and I still adore it! I thought it worked really well with this crop top and to keep this black and white theme complete!, I used this cute little black and white clutch! You don't often see me using clutch bags, but this one matched up so perfectly!
To keep it classy (as I always like to do!) I wore one of my favorite pairs of heels at the moment ;)

Thanks for checking.

Laura x








































































































































Outfit Details

crop top: River Island (here)
pencil skirt: River Island
clutch: Tk Max
heels: Stuart Weitzman (here)
earrings: Swarovski (here)

ring: Swarovski


No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig