A Shade Of Grey

Hi everyone!

Here's just a quick outfit of the day I wore yesterday. It's pretty simple and kind of girly! I'm wearing this lovely t-shirt from 'Le Motto' paired with my black skater skirt.  

For my accessories I wore my silver mirrored Ray-Bans that I just got and that I'm in love with! I'm such an addict when it comes sunglasses, especially mirrored ones!
I also wore my statement bracelet from Swarovski and that matched in perfectly with this silver / grey look! 

Thanks for checking.
Laura x

















































Outfit Details

t shirt: Le Motto (here)
skirt: River Island
bag: La Bell
heels: Stuart Weitzman (here)
sunglasses: Ray Ban (here)
bracelet: Swarovski
ring: Swarovski 

1 comment

marek said...

Legs to die for!

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig