Best Highlighter Ever!

Hi everyone!

So I know I did a post recently with my top favourite highlighters, but I have one more to add! 
Estee Lauder Heat Wave is my number one by far! This is the most beautiful gold /champagne colour you will ever see. It's very pigmented and it glides on beautifully on the cheeks! I'm totally obsessed!
My favourite highlighters are warm /gold in tone, as I think they look much better on tanned skin - and they just give you this beautiful sun kissed glow.

I think this is very similar to the famous Mac Whisper of Guilt, just a touch  lighter I would say. Sadly both of those are limited edition, so it's hard to get them, but I was lucky and I found the Estee Lauder Heat Wave here in Dubai in Harvey Nichols. They usually are late with all the collections, so they still had that. I was over the moon when I saw it! I would suggest going there fast and grabbing it if you want to get your hands on it! 

Ok so here is the deal! - if you don't want to spend all that money for a highlight but you still want that amazing golden glow - then Kiko eyeshadow in 208 will be your best option!
I didn't know this at the time when I got Estee Lauder Heat Wave, but Kiko is pretty much exactly the same!! and it's 5 times cheaper!!
If you saw my recent post with my favourite highlighters, you will have seen that I love Kiko so much and that it was my favourite! I like this one pretty much the same - Ok it might have better packaging and it is a proper highlighter rather than an eyeshadow!, but it works just as well. I love them both and I'm happy I got the Heat Wave, as it's just too pretty not to have, especially if you are obsessed with highlighters like me! 
Below I did some swatches with both of these products, so you can compare and see!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x












No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig