My can't live without product for blemishes

Hi everyone! 

Today I wanted to talk about this particular product that I really can't live without!

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo has been one of my favourite creams out there for a long time. Recently they came out with a better version of it - Effaclar Duo (+) - and all I can say is ''wow!'' This thing works absolute wonders! I think I went through around 10 bottles of it ! 

This is an anti blemish cream that's specifically formulated to target the key signs of oily and blemish-prone skin. Clinically proven to correct the appearance of blemishes, it unclogs pores and refines the look of your skin texture.

I've tried so many different creams for blemishes and nothing works like this! I'm addicted to it! and I use it every day morning and night. You can see the results immediately - that's why I love it.  

I have a combination skin and I do get blemishes from time to time and I have quite oily skin as well - so this product is my absolute must! 
The cool thing about it, is that you can use it on it's own, or you can follow up with a different moisturizer - and it's amazing under the makeup! It has a gel like texture and it smells quite nice too.

I have to say I do like the 'new improved version' much more, because it's safer to use on the whole face and it doesn't dry out your skin too much. Also I found when I was using the old version too much, that my face was burning a little bit, but with this one it doesn't! 

Overall if you have acne prone skin and you want to get rid of spots quick!, try this and you will definitely love it! I recommend this to everybody!
Thanks for checking.
Laura x







































5 comments

Unknown said...

can i find this in dubai??

Unknown said...

Yosr Awadi yes you can find it in Boots at either Dubai mall or Mall of the Emirates and other branches.

Unknown said...

hey , i wanted to ask you my skin is not oily its normal to dry ,, and i have red blemishes in both sides of my cheeks ,, so is it okay to use it ? or do u think its only for oily skin??
thank you ..

Unknown said...

hey i wanted to ask you about this product my skin its not oily its normal to dry but i have red blemishes in both of my cheeks is it okay to use it? or only for oily skin?
thank you ..

Unknown said...

Hi Lojain, Yes you can use it! It's great for every skin type! ;)

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig