FwB Marlon - Orange & Jojoba Coffee Body Scrub

Hi everyone!

I've been seeing coffee scrubs on social media a lot lately!, so I really wanted to try one out! and I was so happy when Friends with Benefits offered to send me one to try!

I was so excited when it arrived. When I opened the bag I just couldn't stop smelling it! It smells obviously of coffee and orange! - so fresh and lovely. I personally don't drink coffee, but this smell is beautiful and I don't mind it at all. I love it in fact!

This scrub is made out of amazing ingredients such as brown sugar, sea salt, jojoba oil, orange oil, Vitamin E, olive oil and Robusta coffee.
I couldn't believe how soft and amazing my skin felt after using it!
It is also supposed to help skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, as well as cellulite and stretch marks! How amazing is that!!

I'm totally obsessed with it and I want to use it everyday!, but you should really only use it twice a week - like your usual scrubbing routine.
Overall that's probably the best scrub I've tried so far!! I'm totally hooked on this! and thank you to Friends with Benefit for introducing me to it! Check their page for more details
(here)
Thanks for checking. 
Laura x






No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig