John Frieda Liquid Shine Shampoo & Conditioner

Hi everyone!

I love finding a good shampoo and conditioner that is affordable, but works amazingly well! I always use a lot of it!, so its a product that I need to get it very often!John Frieda is such an amazing drugstore brand that has great hair care, but in particular, I love the Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine line!!
This line is absolutely amazing! I've been using it for a couple of months now and no other shampoo / conditioner has made my hair as shiny and silky as this one! It truly works and I love it! (see the picture how shiny my hair is after using it!)It smells lovely and you only need to use a bit of it because it's so foamy! The colour of the shampoo is clear and the conditioner has some sparkle in it. It's formulated with an exclusive Crystalline Complex, that penetrates damaged areas within the hair while it polishes the exterior of each strand to optimise the reflection of light and create a crystal clear shine!
If your hair is dull and needs that extra shine!, then I totally recommend this! It's my 'go to' shampoo at the moment! I get mine in Boots always while I'm in the UK.

Thanks for checking.
Laura x 









No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig