Winter Blue

Hi everyone!  

I'm in The UK at the moment so I wanted to show you my winter outfit! 
It's so cold here in England so I wore a very cosy sweater with my Zara jacket. I also just got these really comfy jeans with leather detail that perfectly matched this look.
For this winter blue pop of colour I recently got an amazing blue bag that is just perfect for the season and looks great with any look! It is currently on sale so grab it fast before it goes!
To top of the look I wore these really cute cut out booties from Zara. Love them for winter!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x

















 Outfit Details

jeans: Tk Max
jacket: Zara
sweater: Topshop
boots: Zara (here)
bag: Aiirkey (here)
sunglasses: Ray Ban (here)
ring: Tk Max
earrings: Swarovski

2 comments

Matina15 said...

Beautiful outfit Laura, I love the shoes and the bag

Tiupta said...

OmG I'm speechless

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig