Wrapped Up In Black!

Hi everyone!

For today's look I have a very glam and classy look, which is perfect for the holiday season!

It is freezing outside so of course you need a jacket when going out in the evenings!
Here I'm wearing my Zara coat that I got quite a while ago, but never really wore that much!. I'm also wearing this really cool asymmetric dress from The Kript. It's such a great dress for the dinner or for a night out, it's very sexy! I love it!


I love wearing all black, especially here in the UK!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x





















































Outfit Details

jacket: Zara
dress: The Kript
heels: Christian Louboutin
bag: Chanel
earrings: Swarovski
ring: Swarovski

2 comments

Matina15 said...

Gorgeous, i love your style Laura ♡

marek said...

the ground beneath her feet are certainly very happy ....

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig