Stepping Into 2015

Hi everyone!

I would like to start by wishing you all a Happy New Year! 
Today I have my first outfit of 2015 to show you! I couldn't wait to post this up!, as I'm so in love with this look!
As some of you might already know, I'm very into playsuits! and this one from Ashanti Brazil is so me! It has a beautiful green floral print and it fits me perfectly.
 
I decided to dress it up a little and I wore these amazing gold sandals! I still can't believe they are from River Island and I'm so lucky I found them!
I also wore one of my favorite belts at the moment, as well as a gold clutch.

Thanks for checking.
Laura x





















































Outfit Details
playsuit: Ashanti Brazil (here)
heels: River Island
belt: Chatelaine Charm Belt (here)
bag: Accessorize
earrings: Ted Baker
ring: Bill Skinner


4 comments

Matina15 said...

I wish you Happy New Year Laura. You look wonderful, the dress is sweet and sexy at the same time i like it

Anonymous said...

I have a question when did u get the shoes ??

Anonymous said...

I can't find these shoes any where on the website?? Can you help me find them please if you have a link x thanks laura x

crossfit shoes for men said...

This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful. I bookmarked this blog a while ago because of the useful content and I am never being disappointed. Keep up the good work.

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig