My Top 5 Fragrances!

Hi everyone!

I haven't done as much beauty as I would like to here on my blog recently, so today's post is all about my Top 5 favourite fragrances! 
I actually wanted to do a full perfume collection post, but I realised that would be too long and instead I will do my top 5 now and then I will follow that up with weekly reviews on the other perfumes I have! 
I adore a good perfume and smelling good just makes me feel amazing! Perfumes are like an accessory! They complete your outfit!

My favourite type of scent is sweet and fruity. I like stronger perfumes too, but some of them can give me a headache. I wouldn't say I'm picky when it comes to perfumes but I do like certain types! Here are my top favourite I use on a daily basis...

Thanks for checking.
Laura x































1. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle - This is probably my number one favourite fragrance of all time! and I'm sure it's a favourite for lots of you out there! It's such a classy and girly scent! Super fruity and extremely sophisticated. 

Top notes are orange, mandarin orange, orange blossom and bergamot. Middle notes are mimosa, jasmine, turkish rose and ylang-ylang. Base notes are tonka bean, patchouli, opoponax, vanilla, vetiver and white musk.   

The staying power of this perfume is super long! I can literally smell it for hours, even the next day! I love to wear it from day to night! The bottle is very posh and minimal so Chanel!, I love it!  

2. See By Chloe - This is my second favourite fragrance for day time! It's so beautiful and very floral / fruity. I fell in love with this scent the minute I smelt it for the first time! it's so elegant and fresh!
The main note that you can smell is apple blossom and that's what makes this fragrance so unique and lovely! It also has bergamot as well as jasmine and ylang-ylang. It's base is soft vanilla and sandalwood.

This sent is very light, and the staying power it's not that strong. I can't smell it after one hour, but my boyfriend says he can smell it on me all day! So this is one of those perfumes you can't smell yourself but it's there!! I would say this perfume is perfect for summer or spring!, but I wear it all year round as I just love it so much and I never really accord my perfume to seasons! I also really like the bottle! it's inspired by an old bird cage which makes it super cute. 

3. Roberto Cavalli - This is one of those stronger fragrances I love to wear at night! It's very sensual, quite strong and sexy! Its very warm and actually it makes me feel powerful when I wear it!

It's very intense oriental floral scent with notes of orange blossom, amber, benzoin, pink pepper, tonka and vanilla.

It stays on my skin for a very long time and the bottle is super sleek and very beautiful. 

4. YSL Manifesto - I love this fragrance from day to night, it's quite sweet and a little bit woody! 

Top notes are black currant, bergamot and green notes. The heart includes accords of white flowers such as jasmine sambac and lily of the valley. The base is woody and slightly oriental and captures notes of cedar, vanilla, sandalwood and tonka bean.

This fragrance is super long lasting and that's my second bottle. I got a 90ml this time to last me for long!

5. Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia - This perfume is super sweet and fruity! I love it for day! It's very feminine and delicate. This was my favourite out of the Gucci Garden collection.

Top notes are pear and red berries. Middle notes are gardenia and Frangipani. Base notes are Patchouli and brown sugar.

I would say this is quite a long lasting fragrance on me. I love the bottle design but it's a bit too heavy to travel with. 

No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig