Trending Trousers

Hi everyone!

This is my outfit of the day that I wore yesterday, to go to a Mulberry event at a mall and some other places, so decided to keep it classy and sophisticated! - just how I like it!

I got these really cool wide leg pants from Zara the other day and I'm already in love! I've been looking for a perfect pair like this for quite a while, as most of them are too short on me! and these are just perfection! They are slightly loose, but I'm thinking to adujst them a bit at the waist so I can wear them with crop tops!

Here I decided to wear a pink blazer for a pop of colour, together with a simple white vest and my white Michael Kors bag!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x













































Outfit Details

jacket: Zara
trousers:
Zara here
vest: Zara
heels: Giuseppe Zanotti
bag: Michael Kors
broach: Swarovski
ring: Swarovski




© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig