Bodycon Print

Hi everyone! 

I love bodycon dresses! Today I'm wearing this very pretty print dress from Lipsy - Michelle Keegan collection! I love the colours and how it fits me. It doesn't have a very thick material, so it's great for the day and not too hot or stiff. I decided to keep it simple and add neutral accessories as always! For that pink 'pop' I'm wearing one of my favourite pairs of Ray Bans and a Swarovski ring!

Thanks for checking.
Laura x 












































































 Outfit Details

dress: Lipsy here
bag: Ted Baker
heels: YSL here
sunglasses: Ray Ban here
ring: Swarovski

 


3 comments

Madison Diana said...

This is GORGEOUS! You should definitely consider uploading makeup video tutorials on your blog, or make a youtube channel! You have awesome skills.
xoxo

Unknown said...

You're so beautiful. ��

Fashion Petite said...

Beautiful pictures as always! Love your dress!
Love Lynda
http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig