Bond Girl

Hi everyone!

Here's an all black outfit which I think is pretty 'bond-esque'! 
I've worn this amazing fringe skirt from Mistress Rocks for a few nights out recently and here I paired it up with a slightly 'bond-age' inspired crop top from Oh My Love! I just adore these two items together! To keep with the overall theme I had the perfect accessories! - my gun clutch and black louboutins! - Hope you like this look! - I certainly had fun wearing it! It's one of my favourites at the moment for a night out! ;) 

Thanks for checking.
Laura x















































Outfit Details

skirt: Mistress Rocks here
top: Oh My Love here
heels: Christian Louboutin
clutch: Vlieger and Vandam here
ring: Swarovski

2 comments

Eniwhere Fashion said...

Oh my God!!!! Amazing!!! Kisses,
Eni

Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

Natassia said...

You look absolutely stunning in that dress and those heels! :)

They should offer you the part in the next Bond film! :)

YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig