Selfie Swag

Hi everyone! 

My style is not usually 'sporty', but more girly and classy I would say!, but from time to time I love to go out in the day wearing something a lot more casual and 'street' and this look I'm showing you today is, I guess, a good example of that! (even If I am still wearing heels!!)
I got this really cool 'selfie' logo baseball caps from a friend of mine's (Sitora Banu) range and I paired this up with a yellow vest from Zara (I have these in just about every colour!) and one of my 'aerated' pairs of jeans from The Kript!
I wore this for a day at the mall and just a generally casual hot summer day out here in Dubai! 


Thanks for checking. 
Laura x 











































Outfit Details

jeans: The Kript here
vest: Zara
cap: SitoraBanu here
heels: Kurt Geiger
bag: Louis Vuitton



No comments

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig