PVC Persuasion

Hi everyone!

It's not often I wear PVC! - but there's always an exception to every rule! and here it is! I was just captivated by this PVC dress and it matched perfectly with my make up look on that day! - so I decided to show it on my blog! Maybe not the ideal choice of material for a hot day!, but great for a night out!  I matched it up with my gun clutch and my pointy black Louboutins to keep the theme 'dark and dangerous' ;) 

Thanks for checking.
Laura x













































Outfit Details

dress: The Kript
heels: Christian Louboutin 
clutch: Vlieger and Vandam
ring: Swarovski




6 comments

Unknown said...

Black beauty

Unknown said...

I am sure there is a pure bright and lovely spirit behind this "Black and Dangerous" outfit.

Anonymous said...

So sexy and wonderful shoes!

Her Magnificence said...

You look stunning (as always)!

Eniwhere Fashion said...

Gorgeous with killer heels!!! Kisses from Italy,
Eni

Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

pickedlook said...

Black is very beautiful color,and i hope that i can have this one clothes

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig