Whiteout!

Hi everyone!

It was my birthday recently and this is the outfit I wore during the day, when I visited the Atlantis Hotel on the Palm Island here in Dubai! 

I went for a full on white look as it's one of my favourites! It just looks super fresh and clean! I got this amazing mesh style little jacket from Milly, so I decided to pair it up with my white palazzo trousers! Since it was an all white look I went with my trusty white bag from Karen Millen. To complete the look I went for neutral heels! 

Thanks for checking.
Laura x











Outfit Details

jacket: Milly
trousers: Zara
croptop: The Kript
bag: Karen Millen
heels: Stuart Weitzman


1 comment

Unknown said...

White angle walking in

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig