Berries and Cream




I was just at the London Fashion Week this weekend and here's what I wore! I absolutely adore this oversized berry coat from Pretty Little Things! I thought I would pair it with something different this time, rather then black so I went with white, as most of my combinations are with black, especially when I'm in England! I went with a white turtleneck top and pencil skirt for that classy feel!


coat: Pretty Little Things // top: Pretty Little Things // skirt: Mistressrocks // sunglasses: The Kript // bag: YSL // faux fur key chain: Want My Look // heels: Christian Louboutin 




1 comment

Laura said...

I love the red dress,and it is very fashionable and beautiful.
http://www.dressfashion.co.uk/browse/ball-gown-wedding-dresses-c-39/

© LAURA BADURA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig